ROYAL-DOTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
=>>All the registered players in the 1 vs 1 tournament add your e-mail address here so you can contact your oponents when you got matches.regards=>>

Vouch request SpartaQ`Jimi!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimi!

Vouch request SpartaQ`Jimi! Empty
PostSubject: Vouch request SpartaQ`Jimi!   Vouch request SpartaQ`Jimi! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 pm

1. Nickname RGC: SpartaQ`Jimi!
2. Age: 18
3. Few things about your dota games in the past,( What tournamnets you participated, What leagues you've played and what nickname, how long ago you started to play dota?): I have played dota for more than 5 years.I have play many lan tournaments(nick Jimi!),garena tournaments(f1sher | w[I]n!;xL.bravo.;Jimi![red color]) and some rgc(at this acc)..Play darer sometimes,nick bravo.Have many vouch at many leagues at rgc.
4: Your favorites heroes: Shadow Fiend, Lucan, Dragon Knight, Clockwerk Goblin, etc
5: Can you play all the spots: Ganker/Support/Carry/Semi-carry ? I can play all the spots.
6: Post 2 or 3 replays, game mod must be: -cm/-cd, we prefer -cmoi,no pub replays will be accepted ony clan and league replays.
adotaparser.com/dota-replay/121409
adotaparser.com/dota-replay/130287
adotaparser.com/dota-replay/137817
7: What do you think about this league?Nice league with skilled manners players.
8: Do you know how to use Ventrillo/Skype/TS? Yes.But like skype.
9: Is there something else you whould like to say? Yes.We are looking some skilled players in our clan.
Back to top Go down
Lifetak3r--ftw
Admin
Admin
Lifetak3r--ftw

Vouch request SpartaQ`Jimi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vouch request SpartaQ`Jimi!   Vouch request SpartaQ`Jimi! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Impressive...
[05:27] --Lifetak3r--ftw--^: !vouch SpartaQ`Jimi! https://royal-dota.forumotion.com/t205-vouch-request-spartaqjimi
spartaq`jimi! is now vouched in this channel.
GL & Stay active
Closed.
Back to top Go down

Vouch request SpartaQ`Jimi!
Page 1 of 1