HomeFAQSearchMemberlistGalleryUsergroupsRegisterLog in
=>>All the registered players in the 1 vs 1 tournament add your e-mail address here so you can contact your oponents when you got matches.regards=>>

Share | 

Subject: [Vouch Request] - Phoeni[X] Today at 5:48 pm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phoeni[X].x

PostSubject: Subject: [Vouch Request] - Phoeni[X] Today at 5:48 pm   Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 am

Nickname RGC: Phoeni[X]
2. Age: 18
3. Few things about your dota games in the past,( What tournamnets you participated, What leagues you've played and what nickname, how long ago you started to play dota?): I have played dota for more than 5 years..I have win and participated some LAN tournament including Indonesian ESWC, WCG, WGT, etc..I am new in RGC and registered to APDL-MS, Asia Community, ACL, etc.
4: Your favorites heroes: Shadow Fiend, Ancient Apparition, Crystal Maiden, Clockwerk Goblin, etc
5: Can you play all the spots: Ganker/Support/Carry/Semi-carry ? I can play ganker, support, and semi-carry but not so good in farming
6: Post 2 or 3 replays, game mod must be: -cm/-cd, we prefer -cmoi,no pub replays will be accepted ony clan and league replays.
Here are some replay of asia.cw and APDL.MS game
7: What do you think about this league? I want to try playing with dota players from different continent and improve my skills and tactics knowledge
8: Do you know how to use Ventrillo/Skype/TS? yes
9: Is there something else you whould like to say? Please kindly Vouch me in this league because I want to experience playing dota games with highly skill and gameplay player from this league..Thanks before
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_v)
Advertise Mannager
Advertise Mannager

PostSubject: Re: Subject: [Vouch Request] - Phoeni[X] Today at 5:48 pm   Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:51 am

replays plz
If u cant link them post them w/o www.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_v)
Advertise Mannager
Advertise Mannager

PostSubject: Re: Subject: [Vouch Request] - Phoeni[X] Today at 5:48 pm   Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:23 am

Not interested ?
!closed
next time re-apply with replays
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subject: [Vouch Request] - Phoeni[X] Today at 5:48 pm   

Back to top Go down

Subject: [Vouch Request] - Phoeni[X] Today at 5:48 pm
Page 1 of 1