HomeFAQSearchMemberlistGalleryUsergroupsRegisterLog in
=>>All the registered players in the 1 vs 1 tournament add your e-mail address here so you can contact your oponents when you got matches.regards=>>

Share | 

vouch request Zyke-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zyke

PostSubject: vouch request Zyke-   Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:49 am

1. Nickname RGC: Zyke-
2. Age: 18
3. Few things about your dota games in the past,( What tournamnets you participated, What leagues you've played and what nickname, how long ago you started to play dota?):i started playing dota 4yrs ago participated on local tourneys,Garena online tourneys, and mineski pro gaming league
4: Your favorites heroes: cg,es,invoker,wr,enigma
5Can you play all the spots: Ganker/Support/Carry/Semi-carry ? yea sure thou my fav role is a semi carry / ganker
6: Post 2 or 3 replays, game mod must be: -cm/-cd, we prefer -cmoi,no pub replays will be accepted ony clan and league replays: Enigma: adotaparser.com/dota-replay/86659 , ES: adotaparser.com/dota-replay/134042
7:What do you think about this league? i hope i can join this to improve my skills
8:Do you know how to use Ventrillo/Skype/TS? yeah
9: Is there something else you whould like to say? hope to see you and play with you in this room Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
St_v)
Advertise Mannager
Advertise Mannager

PostSubject: Re: vouch request Zyke-   Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:15 am

[18:15] RS.|St_v): !vouch Zyke- http://royal-dota.forumotion.com/t271-vouch-request-zyke
zyke- is now vouched in this channel.
plz be active and obey rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile

vouch request Zyke-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ROYAL-DOTA :: BAN/VOUCH REQUESTS :: Vouch Requests-
Jump to: