ROYAL-DOTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
=>>All the registered players in the 1 vs 1 tournament add your e-mail address here so you can contact your oponents when you got matches.regards=>>

Vouch request: Brrrat!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brrrat

Vouch request: Brrrat! Empty
PostSubject: Vouch request: Brrrat!   Vouch request: Brrrat! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:17 pm

1. Nickname RGC: Brrrat!

2. Age: 22

3. Few things about your dota games in the past,( What tournamnets you participated, What leagues you've played and what nickname, how long ago you started to play dota?):

I started playing dota 2 to 3 years ago with a fellow teammate after our Counter Strike training. But after a while dota got me hooked, I started out on GGC and soon after Dota-league. After that I started a team and we started scrimming. But since the dota scene in belgium is next to dead, I quit playing and started playing some hon and lol. After seeing the DOTA2 game I fell in love and wanted to start playing again and get ready for dota2.

Atm, me and my friends are looking for 2 more players so we can start scrimming again, but for the time being I would like to play some good opponents in non leaver games.

4: Your favorites heroes:

potm, qop, cm, lion, lina, morph, spec, tinker, sf....

5: Can you play all the spots: Ganker/Support/Carry/Semi-carry ?

I can play all roles. But I prefer gankers/supporters.

6: Post 2 or 3 replays, game mod must be: -cm/-cd, we prefer -cmoi,no pub replays will be accepted ony clan and league replays.

Since we lack 2 players I havent had the time to scrim nor play in a league, I only have pub games and most of them are just pub stomps.

7: What do you think about this league?

My other teammates told me it's a decent league where people listen to the capt. and know how to draft.

8: Do you know how to use Ventrillo/Skype/TS?

I've been a gamer for more then 6 years so yes I do know how to use any voice com.

9: Is there something else you whould like to say?

I know the lack of replays might be a problem, but I am a mature player who is willing to learn and you can go wrong with that mentality.

Sincerely,

Brrrrat!
Back to top Go down
St_v)
Advertise Mannager
Advertise Mannager

Vouch request: Brrrat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vouch request: Brrrat!   Vouch request: Brrrat! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:08 pm

Ill give you a trial
we will watch you
Back to top Go down

Vouch request: Brrrat!
Page 1 of 1