ROYAL-DOTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
=>>All the registered players in the 1 vs 1 tournament add your e-mail address here so you can contact your oponents when you got matches.regards=>>

Vouch Request Saya-San

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saya-San

Vouch Request Saya-San Empty
PostSubject: Vouch Request Saya-San   Vouch Request Saya-San EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:09 pm

1. Nickname RGC: Saya-San
2. Age: 18
3. Few things about your dota games in the past,( What tournamnets you participated, What leagues you've played and what nickname, how long ago you started to play dota?): Played dota for 3 years , leagues: i play in EDL / EAL and used to play in x3m and dgl on garena .
tournaments: won the edl#3 friday cup and got 2nd place in edl #4 Cup we lost in eal tournament on round 4 and also lost in gosu-cup roccat gear cup from team jambo

4: Your favorites heroes: Invoker/Potm/WR/AM/CK/AA/NW
5: Can you play all the spots: Ganker/Support/Carry/Semi-carry ? . Carry/Ganker
6: Post 2 or 3 replays, game mod must be: -cm/-cd, we prefer -cmoi,no pub replays will be accepted ony clan and league replays. Where do i post it ?

adotaparser.com/dota-replay/259134 (weaver) this game was in egy tournament
adotaparser.com/dota-replay/260171 (omni) this game was in eal tournament on 12/11/2011
adotaparser.com/dota-replay/260677

7: What do you think about this league? dunno yet haven`t play in it so i can`t judge yet
8: Do you know how to use Ventrillo/Skype/TS? . Skype yes.
9: Is there something else you whould like to say? no thx
Back to top Go down

Vouch Request Saya-San
Page 1 of 1