ROYAL-DOTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
=>>All the registered players in the 1 vs 1 tournament add your e-mail address here so you can contact your oponents when you got matches.regards=>>

vouch requests icetea.peach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
icetea.peach

vouch requests icetea.peach Empty
PostSubject: vouch requests icetea.peach   vouch requests icetea.peach EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 am

1. Nickname RGC: icetea.peach
2. Age: 18
3. Few things about your dota games in the past,( What tournamnets you participated, What leagues you've played and what nickname, how long ago you started to play dota?): I play dota since 4 years. At first i begin playing with some friends on battle.net and later we switched to garena. There we played garena clan wars. I played pick league with my mates. But then some of my members has left the team. So in the end i wanted to switch to a community with some good and mannered players.
4: Your favorites heroes: Doom, Omniknight, Anti Mage, Invoker, Venomancer
5: Can you play all the spots: Ganker/Support/Carry/Semi-carry ? I can play all roles, but i prefer playing carry, semi-carry, ganker
6: Post 2 or 3 replays, game mod must be: -cm/-cd, we prefer -cmoi,no pub replays will be accepted ony clan and league replays. Cannot find any replays.
7: What do you think about this league? I think its a great league with mannered players and a high skill level.
8: Do you know how to use Ventrillo/Skype/TS? i know skype
9: Is there something else you whould like to say? Wink
Back to top Go down
St_v)
Advertise Mannager
Advertise Mannager

PostSubject: Re: vouch requests icetea.peach   vouch requests icetea.peach EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:35 am

Trial , post ur 3 first replays here
Back to top Go down
St_v)
Advertise Mannager
Advertise Mannager

PostSubject: Re: vouch requests icetea.peach   vouch requests icetea.peach EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:07 pm

You played 3 games and u didnt post
Unvouched
re-post if you want another VR -- > http://www.mymgn.com/board/forumdisplay.php?2008-Royal-Dota-Requests
This time no replays = NO VOUCH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vouch requests icetea.peach   vouch requests icetea.peach Empty

Back to top Go down

vouch requests icetea.peach
Page 1 of 1