ROYAL-DOTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
=>>All the registered players in the 1 vs 1 tournament add your e-mail address here so you can contact your oponents when you got matches.regards=>>

[Vouch Request] LongSiu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LongSiu

[Vouch Request] LongSiu Empty
PostSubject: [Vouch Request] LongSiu   [Vouch Request] LongSiu EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:33 am

1. Nickname RGC: LongSiu

2. Age: 18

3. Few things about your dota games in the past,( What tournaments you participated, What leagues you've played and what nickname, how long ago you started to play dota?): I started DotA about 3-4 years ago, I usually played on Bnet Leagues such as Dota League (SIG and VIP, two seconds of Pick-League) and Dotapickup, Inhouses and FW/CW. I also played on DLG. Recently a friend asked to me play on RGC and I have been playing on EAL and I have found it to be more competitive than the other platforms I've been playing at. I have been playing under the nickname LongSiu or z-sM.LongSiu

4: Your favorites heroes: Spectre (since 6.67c), Balanar (since 6.69c), Broodmother (since 6.69c), Venge (since very long ago), Traxex and Rikimaru (since I started DotA)

5: Can you play all the spots: Ganker/Support/Carry/Semi-carry ?
Yes, but I prefer carry/semi carry, usually soloing the side lane or with the trilane

6: Post 2 or 3 replays, game mod must be: -cm/-cd, we prefer -cmoi,no pub replays will be accepted ony clan and league replays.
adotaparser.com/dota-replay/157031 [6.72c Dont know why the stats don't show]
This was played on bnet; this was an inhouse fw between people from different clans. This replay shows my knowledge on the supporter role, which I do not play very often

adotaparser.com/dota-replay/157030 [6.72c]
This was played on bnet; this was an inhouse fw between people from different clans. This replay shows my strategic knowledge and teamplay with the metagame

adotaparser.com/dota-replay/157027 [6.72f Lost because imo captain picked really bad]
This was played on EAL on RGC; this shows my knowledge on how to act on a trilane

adotaparser.com/dota-replay/157028 [6.72f]
This was played on EAL on RGC; this also shows my knowledge on how to act on a trilane, although ES did pretty bad fissures

adotaparser.com/dota-replay/157029 [6.72f]
This was played on EAL on RGC; this shows my solo lane, farming and carry capabilities

7: What do you think about this league?
From what I heard, this league has good players and I would like to play on competitives platform with good and skilled players to improve my own skill. I see this as a challenge

8: Do you know how to use Ventrillo/Skype/TS?
Yes

9: Is there something else you whould like to say?
No, this think the replays speak for itself there are nothing more I can add
Regards
Back to top Go down
LongSiu

PostSubject: Re: [Vouch Request] LongSiu   [Vouch Request] LongSiu EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:50 am

adotaparser.com/dota-replay/157066 [6.72e]
I found this replay in my folder, playing in one of our pick league games (which I don't usually save, I don't know why myself) I was team captain and playing the hard carry role for my team
Back to top Go down
St_v)
Advertise Mannager
Advertise Mannager

PostSubject: Re: [Vouch Request] LongSiu   [Vouch Request] LongSiu EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:26 am

You are vouched
Stay active and obey rules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Vouch Request] LongSiu   [Vouch Request] LongSiu Empty

Back to top Go down

[Vouch Request] LongSiu
Page 1 of 1