ROYAL-DOTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
=>>All the registered players in the 1 vs 1 tournament add your e-mail address here so you can contact your oponents when you got matches.regards=>>

Vouch Request TrS.Violation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TrS.Violation

Vouch Request TrS.Violation Empty
PostSubject: Vouch Request TrS.Violation   Vouch Request TrS.Violation EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:08 am

1. Nickname RGC:TrS.Violation
2. Age:18
3. Few things about your dota games in the past,( What tournamnets you participated, What leagues you've played and what nickname, how long ago you started to play dota?):
I've participated in gdl,balkan league,Dl and sgc with the same nickname.I've been playing dota for 6 years:)
4: Your favorites heroes:Shadow fiend,Morphling,Potm,Obsidian destroyer,Razor,Shadow demon
5: Can you play all the spots:I can play all spots except ganger.
6: Post 2 or 3 replays, game mod must be: -cm/-cd, we prefer -cmoi,no pub replays will be accepted ony clan and league replays.
It won't allow me to post the links for the replays.You can ask TrS.Gra|SOS|-_- for the replays.
7: What do you think about this league?
I believe it's good and it provides players the chance to become better(i also got friends in the league).
8: Do you know how to use Ventrillo/Skype/TS?
Yes
9: Is there something else you whould like to say?
Not really:P Smile
Thanks for your time Smile
Back to top Go down
TrS.GrA|SOS|-_-

PostSubject: Re: Vouch Request TrS.Violation   Vouch Request TrS.Violation EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:44 am

HE is a decent player and good real life friend..Support from me Smile he is with me at Dota league too Smile
Back to top Go down
RoM.

PostSubject: Re: Vouch Request TrS.Violation   Vouch Request TrS.Violation EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:47 am

no vouch if no replays
sry TrS.GrA|SOS|-_- i know ur good but we need replays
Back to top Go down
TrS.GrA|SOS|-_-

PostSubject: Re: Vouch Request TrS.Violation   Vouch Request TrS.Violation EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:24 am

I can give u them in whisper if u want...He didnt know how to upload them cause the site didnt let him do so as he is new Smile
Back to top Go down
RoM.

PostSubject: Re: Vouch Request TrS.Violation   Vouch Request TrS.Violation EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:35 am

try aploading them without www.

put adotapearser.com/23424

if not give it to me in whisper
Back to top Go down
TrS.GrA|SOS|-_-

PostSubject: Re: Vouch Request TrS.Violation   Vouch Request TrS.Violation EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Oh I didn't think that Razz...I will tell him to upload them like this way Smile
Back to top Go down
TrS.Violation

PostSubject: Re: Vouch Request TrS.Violation   Vouch Request TrS.Violation EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:14 pm

adotaparser.com/dota-replay/159375
adotaparser.com/dota-replay/159376
Both replays are from our last game in Dl
Back to top Go down
RoM.

PostSubject: Re: Vouch Request TrS.Violation   Vouch Request TrS.Violation EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:32 pm

02:31] •Royal|RoM.|Staff•: !vouch TrS.Violation https://royal-dota.forumotion.com/t327-vouch-request-trsviolation
trs.violation is now vouched in this channel.
Back to top Go down
RoM.

PostSubject: Re: Vouch Request TrS.Violation   Vouch Request TrS.Violation EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:36 pm

stay mannered and be active

HF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vouch Request TrS.Violation   Vouch Request TrS.Violation Empty

Back to top Go down

Vouch Request TrS.Violation
Page 1 of 1